Facilities Helper & Janitorial
Why work for Custom Staffing Services?
We will help you get in the door quick and advance fast with a local company.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of basic building maintenance.Perform general cleaning. Perform other tasks as assigned.
1. Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair.
2. Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.G. Wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
3. Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.G. Replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
4. Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.G. Furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
5. Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas.
6. Performs other work related duties as assigned.
7. Must be able to work flexible hours.
8. Traveling around Evansville area might be required, must have reliable and own transportation.
Day shift hours
Must have Valid Drivers License with good driving record.
Pre-employment Drug screen and Background check required.