Janitorial/Office Cleaning Tech
EVANSVILLE, IN 47711
SEARCHING for Part-Time Cleaners for evening hours in the princeton area. Flexible schedules, would be great for some extra cash.
Monday - Friday starting time 4/5pm takes approx. 4 hours
Friday Night 8pm to 12am
3 hours on Saturday
Monday - Friday 7pm to 1: 30am
Keep premises of buildings in clean and orderly condition.
1. Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 pounds.
2. Responsible for sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming and spray buffing.
3. Clean restroom fixtures, windows, walls, light fixtures, furniture, carpet, water fountains, microwaves, refrigerators, trash cans, telephones, ashtrays, doors, etc as needed.
4. Empty trashcans and recyclable items and transport outside and place in collection receptacles.
5. Pick up supplies from designated areas and replenish supply closets.
6. Maintain supply closet in a clean and orderly fashion.
7. Regular reliable attendance and flexibility to work varied shifts
Work requires whole body flexibility, coordination, balance and agility including standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, lifting, squatting, bending, reaching and climbing stairs and steps for most of the shift. One or two handed reaching overhead, forward and downward together with side to side up/down movement is required.